3 more Minnesota State Fair Grandstand shows revealed
ST. PAUL, Minn. (FOX 9) - Three more shows have been announced for the Minnesota State Fair's Grandstand Concert Series.
Portugal. The Man and Manchester Orchestra; the Beach Boys and The Temptations; and Disney Princess - The Concert have been added to the Grandstand lineup at this year's Great Minnesota Get-Together.
Portugal. The Man and Manchester Orchestra will perform with special guest Bad Bad Hats at 7 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 27. Tickets are $27 and $37, and go on sale at 11 a.m. on Friday.
The Beach Boys and the Temptations with special guest Tower Power will perform at 7 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 29. Tickets are $37 and $50, and go on sale at 10 a.m. on Friday.
Disney Princess - The Concert is an all-star quartet of Broadway and animated film icons celebrating all the Disney Princesses, featuring songs, animation and behind-the-scenes stories from their time portraying princesses on stage and screen. The show is at 4 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 5. Tickets are $27 and $37, and go on sale at noon on Friday.
The Grandstand lineup
Here's the Grandstand lineup that's been announced thus far:
- Aug. 25: Alice In Chains and Breaking Benjamin
- Aug. 26: Counting Crows with The Wallflowers
- Aug. 27: Portugal. The Man and Manchester Orchestra with Bad Bad Hats
- Aug. 28: Pitbull with Iggy Azalea
- Aug. 29: The Beach Boys and The Temptations with Tower of Power
- Aug. 30: Jim Gaffigan
- Sept. 1: REO Speedwagon and Styx with Levon
- Sept. 2: Zac Brown Band with special guest Robert Randolph Band
- Sept. 3: Diana Ross with special guest Naturally 7
- Sept. 5: Disney Princess - The Concert
Tickets for these shows are available online here.