Upcoming road construction in Hennepin County
ST. PAUL, Minn. (KMSP) - More construction is planned on major roads in Hennepin County over the upcoming weeks, according to officials with the Minnesota Department of Transportation. Here's what you need to know to plan ahead.
Bridge work will close sections of I-94 on the following dates:
Saturday, Aug. 25 from midnight to 7 a.m. I-94 west will be closed from I-35W to I-394.
Monday, Aug. 27 at 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 28 I-94 east will be closed from I-394 to I-35W.
Wednesday, Aug. 29 at 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 30 I-94 west will be closed from I-35W to I-394.
Thursday, Aug. 30 at 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. Friday, Aug. 31 I-94 east will be closed from I-394 to I-35W.
For more information about the project, click here.
Overnight I-94 ramp closures
As part of some drainage work, the following ramps will be closed overnight:
- Ramp from I-35W north to I-94 east closed 8p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 22 to 6 a.m., Aug. 23.
- Huron Blvd on and off ramps at I- 94 east closed 8 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 23 to 6 a.m. Friday, Aug. 24.
Hwy 62 in Edina, Eden Prairie and Minnetonka
As part of a resurfacing project and intersection renovations, the following ramps will be closed:
- The ramp from eastbound Highway 62 to Gleason Road will be closed from 9 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 23 to 5 a.m. Friday, Aug. 24.
- The ramp from southbound Hwy 169 to westbound Highway 62 is closed until Aug. 29.
- The ramp from Tracy Ave to westbound 62 is closed until Aug. 30.
- The ramp from eastbound 62 to Tracy Avenue is closed until Aug. 30.
Eastbound Hwy 62 will also be closed from I-494 to Highway 100 from 9 p.m. Friday, Sept. 7 through 5 a.m. Monday, Sept. 10.
For more information about this project, click here.