FALCON HEIGHTS, Minn. (FOX 9) - It appears the cookie queen reigns supreme at the Minnesota State Fair.
Tuesday, fair officials released a list of last year's top 10 vendors with the highest grossing revenue.
At the top of the food chain stands Sweet Matha's Cookie Jar, which brought in more than $4.7 million across its three locations on the fairgrounds. The cookie titan dwarfs the rest of the competition, making over $3 million more than the next vendor on the list.
Top 10 Revenue Grossing Food Vendors of 2018
1. Sweet Martha’s Cookie Jar $4,734,587
(3 locations: Carnes Avenue, West Dan Patch Avenue and Underwood Street)
2. Mouth Trap Cheese Curds $1,355,024
3. Midwest Dairy Association $1,080,042.12
(2 locations: Dairy Bar in the Dairy Building and All You Can Drink Milk on Judson
4. Corn Roast $1,041,010
5. Fresh French Fries $1,022,857 (2 locations: Liggett Street and Judson Avenue)
6. Preferred Pickle $750,937
7. The Blue Barn $687,610.95
8. Carousel BBQ $654,288
9. Miller’s Flavored Cheese Curds $613,449
10. Giggles’ Campfire Grill $555,611.75
Is this list making your mouth water? You've still got a few months to wait out. This year's fair kicks off on August 22.