(KMSP) - Nestlé is voluntarily recalling several of their DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine and Stouffer’s products after several consumers reported finding small glass pieces in their food.
The source of the glass is believed to be spinach, an ingredient found in all the projects in the recall, according to Nestlé. No injuries have been reported.
The recalled products include:
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
The recall covers only specific production codes of the products. To find out if your product was affected, visit www.nestleusa.com.
Anyone who may have purchased the products should not eat them and should instead contact Nestlé Consumer Services at 1-800-681-1676.