FOX 9’s ‘WWE Ticket Giveaway’ 2022
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal Minnesota or Wisconsin residents who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of FOX/UTV Holdings, LLC, owner of television station KMSP and WFTC ("Sponsor"), and WWE, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Only one entry per e-mail address per code word. The giveaway begins on 12:01 a.m. September 26, 2022, and entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. September 27, 2022 during the giveaway period.
4. To enter, go to the FOX 9 website and sign up for the "Daily Newsletter" at the following link: https://www.fox9.com/email. Then look for the weekly link and daily code word to enter the giveaway. The entry link that will appear at the bottom of each FOX 9 Daily Newsletter. If for any reason, the Daily Newsletter is not sent or does not include the daily code, on one or more days during the giveaway, then those days will be eliminated from the entry period. Giveaway entry form available at www.Fox9.com/contests or www.facebook.com/fox9kmsp/ and entrants must follow all instructions to complete the entry form. All submissions must be original and conform to Sponsor’s then-current standards and practices and policies as established or determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Without limiting the foregoing, submissions may not contain profanity or references to violence, or demean any gender, race, religion or sexual orientation. Entrants must own the copyright to, or otherwise have all necessary rights in, their entry materials. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or remove any entry at any time in which Sponsor’s determination does not comply with these rules. Entry constitutes an unlimited perpetual license to Sponsor to use entry materials, including, but not limited to, the right to copy, distribute, publicly perform and display the entry materials on its websites, television stations and in any and all media whether now known or hereinafter invented.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of KMSP’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
6. Two (2) winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries having the correct code word on or about Wednesday, September 28, 2022.
7. One (1) grand prize winner will receive two (2) ringside tickets to the WWE Monday Night RAW at Xcel Energy Center in Saint Paul, MN for Monday, October 3, 2022 starting at 6:30 p.m. The approximate retail value of each ringside ticket is up to $120 each. Total approximate prize value is up to $240. The prize is provided by WWE.
8. One (1) runner up winner will receive two (2) WWE merchandise packs, The approximate retail value of the WWE merchandise pack is up to $75 each. Total approximate prize value is up to $150. The prize is provided by WWE.
9. The winner(s) will be notified by phone and/or email on or about Wednesday, September 28, 2022. The winner(s) must respond to prize notification within 1 day, and the winners will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in the manner and within the time period communicated by Sponsor or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, does not respond to prize notification, or does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing if, in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion, time permits.
10. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner(s). The winner(s) cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
11. The winner(s) are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
12. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 60-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
13. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
14. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
15. These giveaway rules are available at www.fox9.com/contests, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KMSP, 11358 Viking Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344, for a period of at least 30 days following the end of the entry period of the giveaway.
16. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope no later than one year following the end of the entry period, to: 11358 Viking Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344.
17. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.