MASK UP FOR THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS GIVEAWAY RULES
Who Can Enter
- Entrants must be legal Minnesota or Wisconsin residents who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the methods of entry set forth in these rules.
- Employees of Fox/UTV Holdings, LLC, owner of television stations KMSP and WFTC (“Sponsor”), Minnesota Department of Health and the Minnesota Vikings, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Only one online entry per e-mail address per giveaway week. Giveaways will be held as announced during the period beginning September 27, 2020, and continuing through Janaury 2, 2021. Each giveaway will begin each Monday at 12:00 a.m., local time, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m., local time, on each Sunday of each giveaway week.
- Entrants may enter online by accessing the Mask Up for the Minnesota Vikings Giveaway entry form available at www.Fox9.com/contests or www.facebook.com/fox9kmsp/ and upload a photo of the entrant wearing a mask; follow all instructions to complete the entry form. No one other than the entrant may appear in the photo. All submissions must be original and conform to Sponsor’s then-current standards and practices and policies as established or determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Without limiting the foregoing, submissions may not contain profanity or references to violence, or demean any gender, race, religion or sexual orientation. Entrants must own the copyright to, or otherwise have all necessary rights in, their entry materials. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or remove any entry based on a claim, including, without limitation, a claim of copyright infringement or misappropriation of likeness. Entry constitutes an unlimited perpetual license to Sponsor to use entry materials, including, but not limited to, the right to copy, distribute, publicly perform and display the entry materials on its websites, television stations and in any and all media whether now known or hereinafter invented.
- Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of KMSP’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
- One weekly winner will be selected by random drawing from each Giveaway Date’s valid entries on or about the weekday following each Giveaway Date, for a total of 14 winners.
- The weekly winner will receive Minnesota Vikings Swag. The approximate retail value is $20. The prize is provided by Fox 9.
- The winners will be notified by phone and/or email on or about the next business day following the drawing. The winners must respond to prize notification, and return a signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release within 2 days of notification, and claim the prize in the manner and within the time period communicated by Sponsor or they will be disqualified. If any winner cannot be reached, does not respond to prize notification, or does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, Sponsor will choose an alternate winner, if in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion, time permits.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winners. The winners cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
- The winners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prize set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 60-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
- These giveaway rules are available at www.fox9.com/contests, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KMSP-TV, 11358 Viking Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344, for a period of at least 30 days following the end of the entry period of the giveaway.
- For a list of the prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope no later than one year following the end of the entry period to: KMSP-TV, Attn: Mask Up for the Minnesota Vikings Giveaway, 11358 Viking Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344.
- This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.
- This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook. Entry information is provided to Sponsor, not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind related to this giveaway.