FOX 9’s ‘MN State Fair Food Parade Giveaway’
Who Can Enter
- Entrants must be legal Minnesota or Wisconsin residents who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
- Employees of FOX/UTV Holdings, LLC, owner of television station KMSP and WFTC (“Sponsor”), and Minnesota State Fair, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Only one entry per e-mail address per day. The giveaway begins on August 17, 2020, and continues August 21, 2020. Daily entries must be received by 11:59 p.m., each day during the giveaway period.
- Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of KMSP’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
- Five winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries having the correct code word on or about Monday, August 24, 2020.
- The winners will each receive one vehicle ticket to the 2020 MN State Fair Food Parade for Sunday, August 30, 2020 at 4pm. The approximate retail value of each prize is $20. The prize is provided by Minnesota State Fair.
- The winner(s) will be notified by phone and/or email on or about Monday, August 24, 2020. The winner(s) must respond to prize notification within 2 days, and the winners will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in the manner and within the time period communicated by Sponsor or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, does not respond to prize notification, or does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing if, in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion, time permits.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner(s). The winner(s) cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
- The winner(s) are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 60-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
- Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
- These giveaway rules are available at www.fox9.com/contests, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KMSP, 11358 Viking Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344, for a period of at least 30 days following the end of the entry period of the giveaway.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope no later than one year following the end of the entry period, to: 11358 Viking Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344.
- This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.