MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (KMSP) - Minneapolis-based Target announced its plans for Black Friday including new deals and “skip-the-line” mobile checkout.
Target stores will open at 5 p.m. Thanksgiving until 1 a.m. Friday, Nov. 23 before doors open again at 7 a.m. Black Friday.
The “skip-the-line” feature will allow guests to check out with a Target team member from anywhere in the store, allowing them to avoid the usual checkout counters and avoid congestion at the front of the store.
Employees equipped with the mobile devices will be stationed in busy areas like electronics, according to a release from Target.
Target team members already have access to the “skip-the-line” checkout technology and will be testing it up until Black Friday.
“We know many of our guests look forward to our Black Friday deals every year, and today, they can start shopping and save big on some of the hottest items of the season,” says Mark Tritton, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer at Target. “Combined with the unmatched easy ways to shop with us – including new mobile technology that allows guests to skip the line for an even more convenient checkout – we’re confident guests will save time and money, and experience the joy of the season by choosing Target.”
Along with the new technology, Target announced a list of new Black Friday deals, some of which are available to customers Thursday, Nov. 1.
Here is a list of Black Friday deals that close by midnight Thursday and reopen Black Friday:
- Electronics, Entertainment, Toys and Baby
- More than 15 TVs under $300 and the lowest price ever on an Element 55” Smart UHD TV, $199.99, giving guests $180 in savings (Reg. $379.99).
- Lowest price of the season on top-selling video games such as Madden 19, Destiny 2, NBA 2K19 and FIFA 19, $29.99 (Reg. $59.99).
- Lowest price of the season on Xbox One S 1TB console with wireless controller and digital downloadable game, $199.99, plus $20 Target GiftCard, giving guests $120 in savings (Reg. $299.99).
- 50 percent off select games and puzzles.
- Guest-favorite, giant 3-foot plush bear or dog, in stores only, $10.
- VTech digital video baby monitor, $69.99, giving guests $70 in savings (Reg. $139.99).
- Home, Apparel and Beauty
- Popular items including the lowest price ever on the Instant Pot 7-in-1 Duo 6-qt. pressure cooker, $69.95, plus guests receive a $10 Target GiftCard (Reg. $99.95) and Target-exclusive, Keurig K-Mini single-serve coffee maker, $49.99, nearly 40 percent off (Reg. $79.99).
- Great deals for the entire family, like tees starting at $3, sleepwear at $5 and sweaters at $10.
- Grab-and-go gifts, including women’s gloves for $1 and cozy socks for $5.
- Buy-one-get-one 50 percent off on hundreds of beauty, cosmetic and personal care gift sets.