Space heater may have caused Isanti County house fire

- A space heater may have caused a house fire Saturday morning in Wyanett Township, Minnesota.

The Isanti County sheriff's office received a call about a fire at about 7:30 a.m. on the 5600 block of Highway 95 NW.  The Dalbo fire department and auto aid from the Princeton Fire Department also responded to the fire.

When they arrived, the home was fully engulfed, and the occupants were out safely. It is believed that a space heater that was being used in the home may have started the fire. The Isanti County sheriff’s office and Dalbo fire are investigating.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories you may be interested in – includes advertiser stories