FOX 9 SAFETY POSTERS - click the links below to download a poster.
For boys: Drowning is silent [PDF]
For girls Version 1: Drowning is silent [PDF]
For girls Version 2: Drowning is silent [PDF]
WATER SAFETY TIPS
1. Never swim alone: Even a teenager or adult should swim with a buddy.
2. Pick a look-out: Designate an adult to be close enough to reach out and touch a child under 4 years old whenever they are in the water.
3. Don't waste time: If your child is missing, look in the pool first.
4. Keep a cell phone nearby: Every second counts when you have to call 911, but keep it turned off or silenced while you watch swimmers in the pool.
5. Install alarms: Any door or window leading to a pool area can be outfitted to alert adults to unexpected access.
INVESTIGATORS: Drowning is Silent
WATER SAFETY 101: 3 mistakes parents make with young children